Crumble Crumble

What the FUCK man!?

I can't say I approve of your username. It had me a little flustered for a second. This just makes me downright uncomfortable.

But the game was OK, it wasn't bad. The graphics were pretty good but the game just got kind of repetitive. You get a satisfactory score, and congrats for us both having almost identical usernames!

Grass0 responds:

hahaha My last name is Grasso but it seems you got it first. Maybe we're distant relatives?

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Josh Neyhart piece oh shit

You should have put pants on that duck. The split Male/Female Genitalia was just too much for my kids and it got them all confused on what is Right and what ISN'T. It's not fucking right and I'm going to do all I can to get your shit blammed to hell! You're going to pay for this. And your anti-Sonic and anti-Mario symbolism just fried my honey glazed beans because those are the only good games and movies. Oh yeah. YOU FAGGIT RETARTED GAY UN-WHITE PIECE OF SHIT!

Pong...Still just Pong Pong...Still just Pong

dillhole

really was a super duper gargantuan monkey game. I played it. I give it a 5 and I gave it a 10. 15 awesome points just for you! and yeah, that was me that bumped it up 0.0032 points. No biggie.

Grasso Grasso

Hey what in Granddaddy's name is going on here!

So uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh, what do you think you're doing? If I am not mistaken that is my name there. Did you buy the RIGHTS to MY name? I cannot say I am surprised with my beautiful name. Maybe consider changing it. There's only room for one GRASSO, you hear me, let that be a message to you, ALL OF YOU!